Jump to content

ZMAN

Member
  • Posts

    669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZMAN

  1. In our local paper yesterday they were advertising brand new pommedores from $27,990...
  2. stay away form spicy or chilli food...generally takes care of tailshaft vibration
  3. Welcome TBO 240...you will find alcohol does wonders for the wait. Hey Ken you must be working out you're huge!!!!
  4. Well that's certainly something to look forward too...
  5. Yeah she does certainly attract the looks...
  6. Would prefer a glass of Merlot or two...
  7. ZMAN

    I Need Help

    Giddeeup......... I'm pretty much addicted hook line and sinker....
  8. ZMAN

    Premium Brakes

    Was just in contact with the local dealer who was looking at the brake squeal problem and was advised there was nothing they could do to alleviate the problem. NOT F**KING Happy Jan...they gave some lame ass excuse that because its a performance pad they have to use a harder compound in the pads and hence the squeal. Will be contacting FORD direct to see how they can rectify the problem......surely a car with 1500 k's on the clock should not be experiencing this problem. $3,000 to experience and annoying squeal is certainly not good enough...will wait in anticipation tommorrow when FORD customer service me!!!!!!!!!!
  9. aaaahhhhh the testosterone....working overtime
  10. Gotta love your wife's thinking....
  11. Nice write up Mr Walker...I will definitely try and make to the Kwinana Motorplex in august...so I hope to give a run......I am curious too see what my auto will do
  12. Speaking of Magna's I had a little run with one a few days ago (VRX) it actually surprised me how quick he was ...it was close thru first and second ...but the rest was history...I got it to 100km the speed limit and backed off....will look at magnas differently now
  13. ZMAN

    Premium Brakes

    Well if Ford can't find a solution to the brake squeal I will have the brake pads changed with an aftermarket performance one....here's hoping they have a solution when I drop her off on Monday...other than the brake squeal and a little wind noise from my roof...the car has been a DREAM....gives me a total buzz everytime I jump in and drive her...(the car that is)
  14. ZMAN

    Premium Brakes

    Surely spending $3000 on premium brakes would entitle you to squeal free braking. I think its a joke if FORD expect people to put up with this very irritating noise. I have booked my car with the local dealer this coming Monday and will be very interested to see what solution they can come up with. Will keep the forum posted....
  15. ZMAN

    3 & 1/2 Months

    Ken you should be counting down hours now...don't worry will be well worth the wait....
  16. Yeah my roof is fine...and the finish is quite good.
  17. I am averaging 17.5 and have done approx 1500k's so far....really giving it to her though...so am not too dissapointed with the economy...
  18. ZMAN

    Xr6t Vs Wrx

    Have to agree Isher...am a family man with 3 kids..."T" is perfect for our needs...however would love a REX as a second car...who knows maybe one day....
  19. ZMAN

    My Baby

    is it a ghost car...?
  20. ZMAN

    Joke For Cro

    what size was she chasing...?
  21. I'm in...the "T' will be well and truely run in by then...
  22. never had any problems with my Hendrix CD's...only one ejecting them is my wife...hates the music I listen too...
  23. Isher 1 vs wife 0.....
  24. yeah an alarm is a good idea...past experiences have without an alarm have caused me so much grief...
  25. I waited 137 days...mainly due to the sunroof and premium sound....
×
×
  • Create New...