Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/11/08 06:41 AM Posted 23/11/08 06:41 AM (edited) Greetings All,well I finally got the car a few days ago and just got back from seeing the folks in Bairnsdale today. I cannot explain the feeling other than I have never felt so excited yet so scared at the same time. Power is there in a flash, handling around corners, and cruising down the staright and narrow taking it easy or over taking, it blows my mind.Have put a few pics below although it's a bit dirty after driving up and back through the weather in Gippsland this weekend. Hope you like. CheersBrad Mod's - tried posting in member pic forum but would not upload Edited 23/11/08 06:43 AM by Sleeper6T
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 23/11/08 07:04 AM Posted 23/11/08 07:04 AM Very nice power Sleeper
Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/11/08 07:07 AM Author Posted 23/11/08 07:07 AM Thanks mate, already wanting to save the $ to increase it.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 23/11/08 07:10 AM Posted 23/11/08 07:10 AM congrats on the new ride.Making decent power too. Take it easy if your not accustomed to that level of grunt, as it can become more than a handful very easily
Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/11/08 10:21 AM Author Posted 23/11/08 10:21 AM Have been breaking it in nice and easy, I have given it a squirt a couple times and the instant power and realisation of how easily I could end up around a tree added with keeping an eye on the fuel gauge has kept me in check pretty good lol. I knew they were fast but until you drive a car with this kind of power you really have no clue whatsoever. Which I didnt ! So will be taking my sweet time getting fullu acquainted with it.Brad
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/11/08 10:50 AM Posted 23/11/08 10:50 AM Top stuff mate you must be stoked! Certainly looks like a sleeper machine
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 23/11/08 10:53 AM Posted 23/11/08 10:53 AM awsome power mate.. and the engine bay looks tough as.. wish I had a aftermarket plenum..
Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/11/08 10:54 AM Author Posted 23/11/08 10:54 AM Yeah mate havent been able to take the grin off my face since I got it Really lookin forward to the 7th
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/11/08 10:56 AM Posted 23/11/08 10:56 AM Has the auto been done?Give us a list of mods
Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/11/08 10:28 PM Author Posted 23/11/08 10:28 PM will get a full list of mods up real soon. getting the guy to send them to me. im not the sharpest tool in the shed when talking about the engine and the mods etc so he's giving me the full list so that I can understand what I have what it does and how to look after things properly. Brad
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now