Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 09/02/06 01:00 AM Posted 09/02/06 01:00 AM Cro keeps talking about it. And talking about it. But he's very busy right now it seems. So who is up for a day at Wakefield?I have emailled them for dates that may be available around mid March.Cost for the day is $90 per car. $40 for a Wakefield Licence if you don't have one - they are valid for 12 months. $20 for a helmut if you don't have one. I also asked for club price for if we have a private track day but we would need quite a few cars. I prefer a Sunday if we can get it but they more usually have these days during the week. So if there are any days that you CAN'T attend please note it and we'll try to accommodate as many people as possible.So far ...Turbo6manDBOSSCrodrcook (x2)NOS XRturbomuzMS700XRSEX (x5)Gavin.KBLK6TWayneDfaygun (spectator)
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 09/02/06 01:09 AM Posted 09/02/06 01:09 AM I have emailled them for dates that may be available around mid March.The hotter the better
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 09/02/06 01:47 AM Posted 09/02/06 01:47 AM I am keen , but will need to wait for dates as March is looking pretty full already
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/02/06 01:56 AM Posted 09/02/06 01:56 AM I shouldn't be so busy mid march.Set a date and I'll be there, I'm missing Wakefield big time.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 09/02/06 02:19 AM Author Posted 09/02/06 02:19 AM I have emailled them for dates that may be available around mid March.The hotter the better <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Heheheh ... me too!No worries here about hot intercoolers or low boost - I have zero boost ALL the time
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 09/02/06 04:00 AM Posted 09/02/06 04:00 AM I am in... I have been wanting to go to wakefield for ages.... only need to get some new tyres and some bigger brakes mid march sounds good to me aswelley cro, was that you I saw on homebush bay drive the other week?
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/02/06 04:19 AM Posted 09/02/06 04:19 AM ey cro, was that you I saw on homebush bay drive the other week?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yup yup
drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 15d Location: leonay Posted 09/02/06 04:47 AM Posted 09/02/06 04:47 AM ima interested but what date? (have to order a set of premium brakes first and fit)
Guest Guests Posted 09/02/06 05:06 AM Posted 09/02/06 05:06 AM Mid March sound good guys, Im looking to fit DBAs all round this weekend and Nizpro custom tune 21st of Feb. Mid March sounds real good guys.Count Me In.
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 09/02/06 07:05 AM Posted 09/02/06 07:05 AM Lot depends on when it's on and if I'm in the damn country... Pick a date and then I'll look at my calendar.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now