Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 13/01/06 09:22 AM Posted 13/01/06 09:22 AM I still have fond memories of the last video made of Jeff & Brian scorching through suburbia at night. The difference of the two cars was enjoyable to say the least, with the V8 burble of the GT leaving a set of lights followed by the loud whistle and roar of the Turbo. So understandably it would be a pleasure for all if you guys could find your camera man again and make a sequel perhaps with (dare I say) more close ups of the GT and some more whistle and roar of the tuff turbo for contrast.Come on guys, you know you want to (be moviestars again), so how about it pleeeease. ClarkePs: I dare you
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 13/01/06 09:45 AM Posted 13/01/06 09:45 AM I agree!!More video's I have them saved on my computer... want some more!!Jack
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 13/01/06 10:21 AM Posted 13/01/06 10:21 AM I still have fond memories of the last video made of Jeff & Brian scorching through suburbia at night. The difference of the two cars was enjoyable to say the least, with the V8 burble of the GT leaving a set of lights followed by the loud whistle and roar of the Turbo. So understandably it would be a pleasure for all if you guys could find your camera man again and make a sequel perhaps with (dare I say) more close ups of the GT and some more whistle and roar of the tuff turbo for contrast.Come on guys, you know you want to (be moviestars again), so how about it pleeeease. ClarkePs: I dare you I was the camera man. Let's hope Brian takes his T to the Newcastle Dyno Day. If so, I'll make sure the handycam is capturing the sequel.
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/01/06 10:53 AM Posted 13/01/06 10:53 AM I still have fond memories of the last video made of Jeff & Brian scorching through suburbia at night. The difference of the two cars was enjoyable to say the least, with the V8 burble of the GT leaving a set of lights followed by the loud whistle and roar of the Turbo. So understandably it would be a pleasure for all if you guys could find your camera man again and make a sequel perhaps with (dare I say) more close ups of the GT and some more whistle and roar of the tuff turbo for contrast.Come on guys, you know you want to (be moviestars again), so how about it pleeeease. ClarkePs: I dare you <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was the camera man. Let's hope Brian takes his T to the Newcastle Dyno Day. If so, I'll make sure the handycam is capturing the sequel. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Rob,Great video.Car is still in Melbourne, as it's going to have the Edit fitted.There'll be plenty of chances on some of the NSW cruises. Expect it to go a lot harder next time.I'll will try to get to Newcastle, but it might be in the new STi, which will need a good running in.Brian
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 13/01/06 10:56 AM Posted 13/01/06 10:56 AM I still have fond memories of the last video made of Jeff & Brian scorching through suburbia at night. The difference of the two cars was enjoyable to say the least, with the V8 burble of the GT leaving a set of lights followed by the loud whistle and roar of the Turbo. So understandably it would be a pleasure for all if you guys could find your camera man again and make a sequel perhaps with (dare I say) more close ups of the GT and some more whistle and roar of the tuff turbo for contrast.Come on guys, you know you want to (be moviestars again), so how about it pleeeease. ClarkePs: I dare you I was the camera man. Let's hope Brian takes his T to the Newcastle Dyno Day. If so, I'll make sure the handycam is capturing the sequel. Rob,Great video.Car is still in Melbourne, No worries. Just let me know when you want me to go pick it up for you.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 13/01/06 11:09 AM Posted 13/01/06 11:09 AM Im trying to post some clips but it wont let me
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 13/01/06 11:14 AM Posted 13/01/06 11:14 AM Im trying to post some clips but it wont let me I'll try. might need to shrink the fileMovie_0001.wmv
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 1d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 13/01/06 11:23 AM Posted 13/01/06 11:23 AM gota love that sound
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 13/01/06 12:02 PM Posted 13/01/06 12:02 PM fully Sic!!!!shazzy MORE!!!!
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 13/01/06 12:09 PM Posted 13/01/06 12:09 PM GT vs Evo9DBoss_eats_Evo9.wmv
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now