forrestd Member 80 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Posted 08/08/04 06:12 AM Posted 08/08/04 06:12 AM If anyone is tempted by a private track day at WSID please PM me.Cost would be about $133 per head for the whole day, maximum 30 cars.Some XR6T and some LS1's
XRTank Legacy Donating Member 105 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Location: Sydney Posted 09/08/04 11:10 PM Posted 09/08/04 11:10 PM C'mon guys, who's interested? I know dforrest quite well and the day he's trying to organise will be geared towards newbies down the 1/4 mile. It's your chance to improve your launch technique and to get as many runs in a day compared to what you would normally get during a public meet.I myself have only been to WSID twice, and the participants usually make it a great day out for all involved. This will be more of a social event so it would be great if we could get some T owners to come along.
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 09/08/04 11:45 PM Posted 09/08/04 11:45 PM Count me in forrestd....
forrestd Member 80 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Posted 10/08/04 12:19 AM Author Posted 10/08/04 12:19 AM This will be a private, low key and relaxed day with beginners encouraged.XRTank and I have been a couple of times but we're basically beginners as well.We should see 5+hours of runs between just 30 people!!There will be a mix cars, but aiming to help beginners have a go minus the crowds etc. I'll get a list of dates, we don't want to conflict with other events.George and I are in for a grudge match - our last run was close - only 2/1000ths between us..
Guest Guests Posted 10/08/04 03:27 AM Posted 10/08/04 03:27 AM Thinking it over, doing Wakefeild on the 26th Aug, when do you think the WSID day will be on?$133 that's not a bad price.
newxr Member 279 Member For: 22y 5m 22d Posted 10/08/04 03:59 AM Posted 10/08/04 03:59 AM Are stock NAs welcome? I have never been - what do I need!
forrestd Member 80 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Posted 10/08/04 04:43 AM Author Posted 10/08/04 04:43 AM Are stock NAs welcome? I have never been - what do I need! absolutely. You need long sleeve jumper and jeans etc, your rego papers, and a helmet..I'm trying to figure out some dates now.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 15d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 10/08/04 07:52 AM Posted 10/08/04 07:52 AM Count me in too,lets us know the date if its just us it will be tops JEFF
Guest Guests Posted 10/08/04 08:04 AM Posted 10/08/04 08:04 AM newxr, as long as its a blue oval on your car you'll always be welcome.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 10/08/04 11:12 AM Posted 10/08/04 11:12 AM woooohooo , can we please have a list of proposed dates , diary is gettin pretty full with all the cruises etc.Be great to run a few Expensive Daewoo boys ie PDF 666 grudge match, and wouldn't mind a run against some of the other 12 second NSW chaps. Steve, oohhh Steeeeve come out toooo plaaayy Dates permitting the White Beasty is there. Also could we make it before the weather warms up as I need to have a run in the cooool air.
Recommended Posts