camerooch Member 129 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Location: Melbourne Posted 15/04/04 07:25 AM Posted 15/04/04 07:25 AM DJR320 anyone ???!!!
BADGERSXR6TUTE Member 209 Member For: 22y 6m 24d Location: llandaff, tasmania Posted 15/04/04 08:55 AM Posted 15/04/04 08:55 AM DJR320 anyone ???!!! My dream car you gotta love it
Guest Señor Deanodriver Guests Posted 17/04/04 01:42 PM Posted 17/04/04 01:42 PM what, kind of like a BMW M3 CSL?I personally think a Sprint will affect GT resale value, besides, you could say that the GT is kind of a pov pack GT-P a GTHO, however, should have a few extra 'lightweight' features, such as special lightweight wheels...
xa-coupe Member 95 Member For: 23y 11m 11d Gender: Male Posted 21/04/04 10:25 AM Posted 21/04/04 10:25 AM Being the owner of an ED Sprint and a BA XR8 I reckon the idea of putting the 290 Kw engine and premium brakes into a XR8 is the closest to the original concept.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 21/04/04 10:36 AM Posted 21/04/04 10:36 AM Ohhhhh...ED sprint Play car hey? How much are you looking for and is it modded at all?
xa-coupe Member 95 Member For: 23y 11m 11d Gender: Male Posted 23/04/04 09:48 AM Posted 23/04/04 09:48 AM Ohhhhh...ED sprint Play car hey? How much are you looking for and is it modded at all? asking ~$16K but will take serious offers ..err..seriously!! PM me if you are interested.It's got extractors and exhaust and a bigger intake snorkle and that's it.They would have been a weapon in their time but I think technolgy has caught up with them in a big way ! I suspect that even the way I would want a BA SPrint woudl cost about the same as a GT but I would reckon it would be a nice semi - sleeper.
Marcos Member 289 Member For: 22y 10m 27d Location: Central Coast NSW Posted 04/05/04 04:29 PM Posted 04/05/04 04:29 PM I reckon the idea of putting the 290 Kw engine and premium brakes into a XR8 is the closest to the original concept......Amen, brother.
Silverbullet Member 100 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Location: Brisbane Posted 31/05/04 01:22 PM Posted 31/05/04 01:22 PM I Agree
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 09/07/04 10:52 PM Author Posted 09/07/04 10:52 PM According to Plonky in Ford Disc. XR6T vs XR8 the police are getting something as Lumpen suggests which sounds very much like an XR8 Sprint.Should there be one;yes.I hope it happens, limited run 650 cars or less maybe.Bye bye Turbo hello Sprint.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now