Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Obviously in sunny Qld we don't have any cardigan wearers.  :lol:

Listen sunny, I'll have you know that I'm a Queenslander, born and bred ... AND I DON'T OWN A :w00t2: CARDIGAN!!! :pinch:

:w00t2:

:afro:

  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Phantom lives
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: who knows
Posted
my car bra worked a treat no stone chips from that cruise  :w00t2:

I bet it did. :pinch:

Once I get the thing touched up, me thinks me will invest in one. Where did you get yours again xlr8ed?

Oh and Mattson, cool. Might look into it. $75 I can afford. $300-$600, hmm, nup. :lol:

I got it from CAR-BRA AUSTRALIA ph(03) 94695366.

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

Just finished looking at the pics and reading this thread. I'm really glad you (northern) guys got this together. :nod:

Now you know why we :afro: cruising .... can't wait for the next one. :w00t2:

Anyway, looks like it was a great day and well organised. :pinch:

:w00t2:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 26d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

That was a great day yesterday, thanks to everyone who helped organise the cruise, it covered some pretty good roads that the XR's love!

When's the next one ? :pooh:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 15d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Yeah just like to say well done to all involved :pooh: good to put some faces to names and all that and how about those photos some of you blokes should be shooting for magazines :pooh: Good numbers too thankfully the weather gods smiled upon us, until next time

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 29d
  • Location: BRISBANE
Posted

A great day all round, my beasts all nice and clean again ready for the next one.

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

It is good to see everyone had a great time except scotty that is.

Next cruise is looking likemaybe the 27 th of june if this is ok with every one.

PLease lets us know.

Ian

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 29d
  • Location: BRISBANE
Posted
Hey Wayne, yu want some cheese to go with that whine... :gooff:

No.......I want a supercharger to add that sweet sounding "whine" that only a Vortech can produce :gooff: That RDP modded Blood Orange XR8 Ute, SWEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so envious!

The roads were actually in very good condition. The rain loosened up a few stones...etc but that's to be expected. My car is simply a magnet for shrapnel. If there is a stone to be flicked up, guaranteed, it will seek and destroy my paintwork only.

:lol: Nobody else had a problem did they?.... :gooff: That's all I was saying. It's my baby, don't like it getting scratched.

Nobody else had a problem did they?.... That's all I was saying. It's my baby, don't like it getting scratched.

No one likes stone chips I copped a large esky lid front left hand side bumper this morning on gateway coming home ,left a scuff above fog light ands a few chips hopefully the polish will remove it.

Great Day loved it!

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
It is good to see everyone had a great time except scotty that is.

Next cruise is looking likemaybe the 27 th of june if this is ok with every one.

PLease lets us know.

Ian

I'm coming this time, f_ck everyone & thing

Scotty CCC

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Obviously in sunny Qld we don't have any cardigan wearers.  :lol:

Listen sunny, I'll have you know that I'm a Queenslander, born and bred ... AND I DON'T OWN A :huh: CARDIGAN!!! :huh:

:huh:

:k24t:

No you cheap bas*ard, you'd probably rent them

Scotty CCC

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...