GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 09/05/04 11:26 AM Author Posted 09/05/04 11:26 AM Well guys what a great day.Goose the proud winner a site cap,thanks to chris.Will see you all soon.Scotty I will give you the details for transfer of the 200 dollars tomorrow.It was great to meet new faces and some old faces which we missed seeing for a few years[kato].Ian
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 09/05/04 11:36 AM Posted 09/05/04 11:36 AM Well guys what a great day.Goose the proud winner a site cap,thanks to chris.Will see you all soon.Scotty I will give you the details for transfer of the 200 dollars tomorrow.It was great to meet new faces and some old faces which we missed seeing for a few years[kato].Ian :lol:
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 09/05/04 11:44 AM Author Posted 09/05/04 11:44 AM Hey jess have you and glenn got the grass and dirty out of the rear bar yet.It was great to get to know you and I hope glenn lets on the computor more.Ian
Guest JessXR6T Guests Posted 09/05/04 11:54 AM Posted 09/05/04 11:54 AM Goose got our computers networked so I can now actually get on the computer and not be time limited to 10mins!!! Glenn hasn't got the grass out yet
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 09/05/04 11:56 AM Posted 09/05/04 11:56 AM Goose got our computers networked so I can now actually get on the computer and not be time limited to 10mins!!! Glenn hasn't got the grass out yet Now jess.... when you say goose... you mean god dontcha :D
whizzer Member 181 Member For: 23y 7m 4d Location: Brisvegas Posted 09/05/04 11:58 AM Posted 09/05/04 11:58 AM Hey glenn and jess..... told the old man about getting the car sideways at every corner yet?
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 09/05/04 12:00 PM Posted 09/05/04 12:00 PM Hey jess have you and glenn got the grass and dirty out of the rear bar yet.Ian :lol: I thought it would be some huge amount of dirt and crap stuck the the arse end of the turbs...... it was the tiniest bit of grass! :D
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 09/05/04 12:00 PM Posted 09/05/04 12:00 PM Hey glenn and jess..... told the old man about getting the car sideways at every corner yet? hahah yeh that was funny! shoulda seen the look on his face! :lol:
Guest JessXR6T Guests Posted 09/05/04 12:00 PM Posted 09/05/04 12:00 PM I'm never allowed to drive it again!!! heheh glenn told them about being allowed to drive it and well didn't I get the evil stare!
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 09/05/04 12:02 PM Posted 09/05/04 12:02 PM I'm never allowed to drive it again!!! heheh glenn told them about being allowed to drive it and well didn't I get the evil stare! that'll last a whole 2 days! :lol:
Recommended Posts