mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/02/03 02:42 AM Posted 18/02/03 02:42 AM I managed to sell my existing AUII S yesterday, so the first thing I did this morning is to get my car ordered. :D The options that I got are: Blueprint, Auto, 18" Wheels, Sports Steering Wheel, Premium Brakes, Side Air Bags, Premium Sound, Momo Gear Knob, XR Mats and scuff plates.I should get some idea of when I will take delivery at the end of the week but the way that you guys have been talking about it, I'm sure that it's going to be far to long. :(
Robbo Member 249 Member For: 23y 9m 29d Location: Sydney Posted 18/02/03 12:38 PM Posted 18/02/03 12:38 PM Congrats mate !!
Guest JESMAL Guests Posted 18/02/03 01:12 PM Posted 18/02/03 01:12 PM Wooo Hoooo.....Another performance beast to hit the roads....Congrats!
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 18/02/03 09:21 PM Posted 18/02/03 09:21 PM Sounds fantastic mate.. looks good..
Mommers Member 87 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Location: Gippsland, Victoria Posted 19/02/03 12:49 AM Posted 19/02/03 12:49 AM When my dad order his TS50 he got it within 3 weeks
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 19/02/03 01:03 AM Posted 19/02/03 01:03 AM There wasn't as much demand for TS50 as there is for XR6T. Ford could double there production and still have trouble filling orders I reckon. I wonder how many people don't want to wait and buy another car instead?
Henry Member 180 Member For: 23y 7m 26d Gender: Not Telling Posted 19/02/03 01:18 AM Posted 19/02/03 01:18 AM Congrats Bud Nice colour too!Mine is due in May and I ordered her 3 weex ago.I dont mind the wait, but then again I could have bought an SV8.............yeh right!!
Guest mvec Guests Posted 19/02/03 03:52 AM Posted 19/02/03 03:52 AM congratulations! hope you get it sooner than some of the other guys here. Make sure to put some pics up when you get it though so that the rest of us like me (who haven't got it yet) can drool over it. :lol:
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/02/03 04:01 AM Author Posted 19/02/03 04:01 AM Thanks fellas...as soon as I get it I will make sure I take some pics and post them up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now