voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 23/03/04 03:27 AM Posted 23/03/04 03:27 AM I've scraped my front spoiler as well badly on the corner right - u can see it from an angle if u know where to look. Does any1 know where a good place in adelaide is to get this fixed? I've also scraped the rear left rim through the KFC drivethru...I swear it was designed to damage rims.... u go in....u've gotta turn to the right while going up hill so u cant see anything....then down and around to the left...SCRAPPEEE....here's me after
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Posted 23/03/04 04:17 AM Posted 23/03/04 04:17 AM and which drive through is that? I'll avoid it at all costs. Have a few wheel scrapes - Roundabouts are too narrow these days. 'Specially around Burnside... cheersps. still recovering from a monster weekend... Go Marcus :banghead:
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 23/03/04 05:30 AM Posted 23/03/04 05:30 AM my lil swmbo scratched the begeezuz outta our front bar going down a driveway the other week, really upset her cause she was the frist to scratch it hehehe..I'm not going to look at fixing it just yet, as it's still all on the underside of the bodywork
sharkey Member 337 Member For: 22y 8m 23d Posted 23/03/04 07:09 AM Posted 23/03/04 07:09 AM I too scratched mine the first week I had it. This is the third car I've had with a similar front spoiler and they always end up scratched underneath. I always intend to get it fixed but never have yet.I don't know how those guys that lower their cars manage.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 23/03/04 02:51 PM Posted 23/03/04 02:51 PM and which drive through is that? I'll avoid it at all costs. Have a few wheel scrapes - Roundabouts are too narrow these days. 'Specially around Burnside... cheersps. still recovering from a monster weekend... Go Marcus Its the KFC drivethru at Golden Grove...horrid HORRID drive thru. ..just park your car out the front and walk thru the drive thru!
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 23/03/04 08:31 PM Posted 23/03/04 08:31 PM I've also scraped the rear left rim through the KFC drivethru...I swear it was designed to damage rims.... Teach you Voy for eating the sh!t
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 23/03/04 10:47 PM Posted 23/03/04 10:47 PM all under our bumper is bent up on the left hand and it is noticiable it is getting replaced soon
cheese Member 51 Member For: 23y 3m 25d Posted 24/03/04 05:15 AM Posted 24/03/04 05:15 AM The underside of the front spoiler certainly takes some hits.Could a thin rubber buffer(?) or tape be fitted below the spoiler to take the rubs?Then if damage occurs it could be replaced.Anybody got any suggestions and or solutions.I would love to get my XR6 lowered but I would be to worried about the underside of the spoiler.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/03/04 05:52 AM Posted 24/03/04 05:52 AM Mine is lowered, and I am just careful and mindful! Only scraped once, and that was before it was lowered.You know if you are going to scrape, I do anyway, so slow down to a crawl, and take the gutter/driveway/whatever at a angle! :bluegrab:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now