whizzer Member 181 Member For: 23y 7m 17d Location: Brisvegas Posted 20/03/04 11:38 AM Posted 20/03/04 11:38 AM Welcome to a world of fun. I must agree with you on the relative merits of falcon verses commodore, cos I stepped out of a VT SS to the falcon. the only difference I picked up was I thought the finish on the commode was a little better, unless between VT and VX quality dropped of in a big way. Just get out there and enjoy it !!!!! :hiwelcome:
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 20/03/04 12:39 PM Posted 20/03/04 12:39 PM Pity you cant get the T in Hyper Yellow, how good would that look isn't it a lot like acid rush?:hiwelcome: ByeSS
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Posted 20/03/04 01:31 PM Posted 20/03/04 01:31 PM Hey ByeSS,Yes, you can see some online images of your Ford being built... I'm not quite sure of the URL, but im sure quite a few of the boys here can help you out there.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 20/03/04 01:41 PM Posted 20/03/04 01:41 PM http://203.89.210.4/There ya go! your car being built request page
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 24d Location: Adelaide Posted 20/03/04 03:53 PM Posted 20/03/04 03:53 PM I'll let u decide where u wanna wear the thong....I will say that it wont quite fit right on your foot :hiwelcome: *continues to munch on lamingtons*
spadnium Member 49 Member For: 23y 2m 27d Location: Sydney Posted 20/03/04 04:49 PM Posted 20/03/04 04:49 PM :hiwelcome: I must say, you have impeccable taste.
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 20/03/04 08:53 PM Posted 20/03/04 08:53 PM Welcome aboard ByeSS :hiwelcome: Enjoy the forums and your new beloved :lol:
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 12d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 20/03/04 10:30 PM Posted 20/03/04 10:30 PM Dont worry about the cardigan thing, I have Merc Silver and don't wear a cardi.People on here that dont have HgAg are just jealous that the fastest T in australia is HgAg, topping 307km/h.
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 20/03/04 10:34 PM Posted 20/03/04 10:34 PM :hiwelcome: perf mode ..... runs gears 1,2 & 3 harder and locks out 4thenjoy the XRT And locks out 4th til 150 actually!
KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 19d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 20/03/04 10:38 PM Posted 20/03/04 10:38 PM Dont worry about the cardigan thing, I have Merc Silver and don't wear a cardi.People on here that dont have HgAg are just jealous that the fastest T in australia is HgAg, topping 307km/h. ... and the quickest T currently in Australia is Blood Orange (0-400m in 10.98 sec, the C&V one). What's your point ? :hiwelcome: @ ByeSSWelcome to the club. If you like the T now, wait till it runs in nicely and the computer figures out your driving style. Then your in for the best drive around.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now