HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 24/03/04 05:37 AM Posted 24/03/04 05:37 AM Oh Ken, it's what I've always wanted. :bluegrab:
XR64T Are we there yet? Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 23y 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 24/03/04 01:08 PM Posted 24/03/04 01:08 PM Doesn't anyone like the monkey....C'mon Ken, you know you want him!!!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 24/03/04 11:00 PM Posted 24/03/04 11:00 PM Doesn't anyone like the monkey....C'mon Ken, you know you want him!!! I wish he'd stand still long enough for me to break his little back with a brick!
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 24/03/04 11:42 PM Posted 24/03/04 11:42 PM Doesn't anyone like the monkey....C'mon Ken, you know you want him!!!I wish he'd stand still long enough for me to break his little back with a brick! No, don't do it Ken, think of your poor PC Monitor.
XR6TOLDIE Member 37 Member For: 22y 8m 6d Location: Brisbane Posted 25/03/04 02:03 AM Posted 25/03/04 02:03 AM Are there restrictions on the content of Avatars? :hiwelcome:
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 25/03/04 02:09 AM Posted 25/03/04 02:09 AM Are there restrictions on the content of Avatars? :hiwelcome: They can't be offensive (whatever that means).There are also size limits, but the site software automatically reduces images to the correct size (I think).
XR6TOLDIE Member 37 Member For: 22y 8m 6d Location: Brisbane Posted 25/03/04 02:18 AM Posted 25/03/04 02:18 AM How does one get a comment underneath it? I was able to get a photo in there but not a comment. :hiwelcome:
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 25/03/04 02:29 AM Posted 25/03/04 02:29 AM How does one get a comment underneath it? I was able to get a photo in there but not a comment. :hiwelcome: You must have made a total of 100 posts. I see you have some way to go :lol:.You can probably put something in your signature instead (for now).
XR6TOLDIE Member 37 Member For: 22y 8m 6d Location: Brisbane Posted 25/03/04 02:39 AM Posted 25/03/04 02:39 AM You must have made a total of 100 posts. I see you have some way to go :lol:.You can probably put something in your signature instead (for now). I will just have to leave the comment on the photo for now. :hiwelcome:
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 25/03/04 07:56 AM Posted 25/03/04 07:56 AM Doesn't anyone like the monkey....C'mon Ken, you know you want him!!!Ken just wants to spank the monkey!.....Or perhaps he could get Voy74656 to do it for him!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now