Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 2y 10m 16d
Posted

Ive hit a roo in my 2010 fg and it hasnt done too much damage. Front bumper is rooted, headlights exploded and bonnet has a slight bend. But theres a large black plastic guard which seems to be moulded on to the radiator support beam. Just trying to figure out what its called to see if its worth fixing. 

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

 

There's a bunch of bits you could be referring to... take a pic and show us which one you're referring to?

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I think it's called a front-end-bolster. Wrecker may be your only option for getting one... 

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

what site is that a screenshot from? ... I vaguely remember finding a site like that, but I can't remember it haha

  • New Member
  • Member For: 2y 10m 16d
Posted

Thanks for your help guys. Now ive just got to find a place that's got one. I think I can get one off ebay but its 900 bucks so gonna try a wrecker first  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...