GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 19/03/04 12:11 PM Posted 19/03/04 12:11 PM I wanna know what they are replacing blue print with... Blueprint is going to be replaced with shockwave, another blue. I have no idea what it's like but it better be damn hot to replace blueprint!!!
RATT Member 230 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Location: Sydney Posted 29/03/04 07:09 AM Posted 29/03/04 07:09 AM Envi isn't all that bad. Although some may need to get used to it.
RATT Member 230 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Location: Sydney Posted 29/03/04 07:10 AM Posted 29/03/04 07:10 AM Another one.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 29/03/04 07:18 AM Posted 29/03/04 07:18 AM Nice ratt! I reckon its pretty good
mercturbo Member 696 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Location: Geelong Posted 29/03/04 07:40 AM Posted 29/03/04 07:40 AM Envi isn't all that bad. Although some may need to get used to it. Heard the same comment when AU falcon was released, Envi is a shocker
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 29/03/04 08:02 AM Posted 29/03/04 08:02 AM Where was this taken? Would love to see it in the metal...
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 3d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 29/03/04 09:55 AM Posted 29/03/04 09:55 AM Envi isn't all that bad. Although some may need to get used to it.Heard the same comment when AU falcon was released, Envi is a shocker Yep, l agree that looks very average. Its too light and old manish.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 29/03/04 10:45 AM Posted 29/03/04 10:45 AM I've seen the envi, it looks a bit pale. It should have been bolder, simlar to the XB green.Geea.
RATT Member 230 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Location: Sydney Posted 29/03/04 12:00 PM Posted 29/03/04 12:00 PM It's actually not pale. It is as bright as Blueprint in the sun.I took the pics at work at Peter Warren Smithfield (not Warrick Farm!).
sykes Member 408 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Location: Brisbane (Parkinson) Posted 29/03/04 12:02 PM Posted 29/03/04 12:02 PM I saw an Envii XR8 down at Q-Ford Sringwwod today. In the sunlight it a very bright colour but I didn't really like it to tell you the truth. I think it needs some more depth, probably needs to be darker or something. It is alot lighter then the Dunnydoor S%$thouse Green.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now