It is I Member 37 Member For: 4y 11m 21d Posted 18/08/22 08:13 AM Posted 18/08/22 08:13 AM Hey guys, I checked the haynes manual and no luck. Ive tried to remove the front demister vent but I couldnt and now I cant reinstall it, its no longer flish andnibcant clip it in cant find any youtube videos or anything on how to fix this now. Any advice?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/08/22 08:20 AM Posted 18/08/22 08:20 AM I think you need to rephrase the problem as I can't be sure what you're asking?
It is I Member 37 Member For: 4y 11m 21d Posted 18/08/22 08:28 AM Author Posted 18/08/22 08:28 AM Oh no problem. I have tried to remove the air vent on topnof the dash that demystifies the windshield. I have pried out a few of the clips but not all of them. Now I can’t clip it in again and I’m afraid I might snap off the clips if I put pressure. not sure how to remove it and reinstall it
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/08/22 08:43 AM Posted 18/08/22 08:43 AM ah, I see... personally I'd just keep going until it was all the way out and if it breaks something just glue it back in ... it's clearly a part of the dash structure anyway, so it probably clips in.
It is I Member 37 Member For: 4y 11m 21d Posted 18/08/22 08:50 AM Author Posted 18/08/22 08:50 AM Took your advice but couldnt get it put so I pushed it until I thought itd break but they snapped into place. Just needed some encouragement haha thanks keith
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/08/22 08:52 AM Posted 18/08/22 08:52 AM glad you got it sorted
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now