Oil feed territory

ACterritory

• Member For: 2y 5m 17d

Again I’m sorry about the search but I couldn’t see anything with pictures or part numbers. 

Can someone please let me know what turbo oil feed line to get for a territory as I was under the impression a normal ba/bf line would fit?

Is there a territory specific kit? The options on eBay that mention territory are just regular XR6 lines. 

thanks!!

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 15d

you mean oil feed for the turbo? yes, it's the same sort of line for all barras... The only concern you might have is if you have an AWD territory the front diff case might be in the way a bit... but if you're replacing a hard line, don't do that anyway, get an aftermarket turbo oil feed line.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 21d
On 08/11/2021 at 8:55 AM, ACterritory said:

Again I’m sorry about the search but I couldn’t see anything with pictures or part numbers. 

Can someone please let me know what turbo oil feed line to get for a territory as I was under the impression a normal ba/bf line would fit?

Is there a territory specific kit? The options on eBay that mention territory are just regular XR6 lines. 

thanks!!

It's a different fitting at the block (at least from a B series falcon it is). It's a banjo fitting that's on the piss as far as I can tell... I think intune motorsport know and sell the extra part with the line. If you have lady hands or have a 10yr old child then you might be able to get to it without removing everything! 

There's good instructions on Facebook in the Territory Mods group I believe but I'll go digging as sleep is for chumps... 

On a side note... Are intune still pingtune or has that now changed around here?