Guest Guests Posted 15/03/04 08:48 PM Posted 15/03/04 08:48 PM sorry sorry sorry,sorry seems to be the hardest word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vik
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 16/03/04 12:27 AM Posted 16/03/04 12:27 AM sorry sorry sorry,sorry seems to be the hardest word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vik I'm sorry to, I love you man Scotty
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 16/03/04 12:34 AM Posted 16/03/04 12:34 AM sorry sorry sorry,sorry seems to be the hardest word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vikI'm sorry to, I love you man Scotty Bloody poofs!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 16/03/04 03:37 AM Posted 16/03/04 03:37 AM sorry sorry sorry,sorry seems to be the hardest word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vikI'm sorry to, I love you man Scotty Bloody poofs! If you weren't so ugly I'd lurv you to KentScotty
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 16/03/04 03:48 AM Posted 16/03/04 03:48 AM If you weren't so ugly I'd lurv you to KentScotty Just keep away from me, weirdo!!!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 16/03/04 03:49 AM Posted 16/03/04 03:49 AM (edited) Well get outta our thread :cussing:.Scotty Edited 16/03/04 04:21 AM by Trumpy
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 16/03/04 04:19 AM Posted 16/03/04 04:19 AM Ken and Scotty,got nothing to do with the topic. Can you get it back on track please. Thanks.
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Posted 16/03/04 04:24 AM Posted 16/03/04 04:24 AM ditto
dankman Member 270 Member For: 23y 2m 17d Location: zadank village Canberra Posted 16/03/04 04:25 AM Posted 16/03/04 04:25 AM I rekon meeting at Yatla pies would be a good start. When I was up there last month they were scrumptious.If I could convince work to give me a few days off I'd be up for another trip that way. I liked the pacific highway. Nice long drive that was
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 16/03/04 05:05 AM Posted 16/03/04 05:05 AM Ken and Scotty,got nothing to do with the topic. Can you get it back on track please. Thanks. Trumpy,If you aren't participating in the next Qld cruise why don't you .... off & leave those of us that do make up the Qld cruises alone
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now