Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 5y 7m 26d
Posted

Hey guys,

So I'm currently trying to remove the four connectors underneath my ICC so that I can install some pod gauges just above the ICC.

 

Unfortunately, I've been struggling with removing the first connector (right hand side), I've pressed the small clip in and pulled bloody hard and still the connector won't budge. Has anyone else had this issue and might be able to shed some light, or am I doing it completely wrong :(

 

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

they come out quite easily once you've pressed in the tab that's locking it in place... a pick is a good way to push on the tabs (with assistance of a mirror if necessary) and just pull down on the plastic bit surrounding the tab once it's pushed. From memory one of them you push "outwards" rather than "inwards"

  • Like 1
  • New Member
  • Member For: 5y 7m 26d
Posted

Oh that would make a lot more sense, I'll try that in a moment. I had been previously pushing the locking tab inwards with a pick and no matter how hard I pulled, it wouldn't budge.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...