KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 16/03/04 04:26 AM Posted 16/03/04 04:26 AM Havent had time to take too many pics. Here's one of us parked outside the Kurramine Beach Hotel (250k's north of Townsville)on our clubs ( the N.Q. Performance Ford Club ) 2nd run. My car is two days old in this Photo & has 1000k's on the clock.The Blood 'T'comes from ingham.Dont know much about the 'P'on blocks, but I understand the Family also has a Phase 3 in a similar shed. The beauty of these cars is in the driving! mmmmmmmm, HgAg ....
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Location: Melbourne Posted 16/03/04 07:15 AM Posted 16/03/04 07:15 AM I know about the 2 extra cylinders, the sound the fact its a GT or GT-P. The really comfortable seats. Brembo brakes, did I mention the sound and all the other things the GT cars have, but have any of you defectors noticed that the Turbo is quicker. I'm being serious here not trying to start any fights but we have a couple of GT-Ps in our club and my stock standard T beats them to the 100 by 3/4's of a car length. Ones a manual which is a little quicker than the auto. The only time it is quicker seams to be in the licence loosing territoy. Since there is more in Aussie than NZ maybe you can tell me im wrong and that they have duds? If not bring on the Typhoon. Now we ARE talking "stock" GT sedan Vs "stock" turbo, correct? Maybe when both cars are 3000ks or under, the turbo is almost equal!.. Put the Ks on the clock & the GT whips a turbo! Calder times are proving this!.. We have stock GT's pulling 13.7's 13.8's consistantly!.. A Stock turbo is pressed cracking 14.2. With Mods a totally different story (before Mr. 100% jumps me)
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 16/03/04 09:01 AM Posted 16/03/04 09:01 AM I know about the 2 extra cylinders, the sound the fact its a GT or GT-P. The really comfortable seats. Brembo brakes, did I mention the sound and all the other things the GT cars have, but have any of you defectors noticed that the Turbo is quicker. I'm being serious here not trying to start any fights but we have a couple of GT-Ps in our club and my stock standard T beats them to the 100 by 3/4's of a car length. Ones a manual which is a little quicker than the auto. The only time it is quicker seams to be in the licence loosing territoy. Since there is more in Aussie than NZ maybe you can tell me im wrong and that they have duds? If not bring on the Typhoon.Now we ARE talking "stock" GT sedan Vs "stock" turbo, correct? Maybe when both cars are 3000ks or under, the turbo is almost equal!.. Put the Ks on the clock & the GT whips a turbo! Calder times are proving this!.. We have stock GT's pulling 13.7's 13.8's consistantly!.. A Stock turbo is pressed cracking 14.2. With Mods a totally different story (before Mr. 100% jumps me) Typhoon warning!!! :lol: Then the V8 will have ONLY the noise. But damn it's a sweeeeeeeet noise So if I get one of these am I a defector? Is it a FPV defectors club or just a GT/GT-P club?
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/03/04 09:22 AM Author Posted 16/03/04 09:22 AM I'm being serious here not trying to start any fights but we have a couple of GT-Ps in our club and my stock standard T beats them to the 100 by 3/4's of a car length. Had a friend in the GT today who had also been under full noise in my APS stage 1 T. He asked my opinion, my reply was as always, the turbo is quicker between the lights, but after the lights out on the open road no comparison. Charliewool also races a T and a GT I think I read on the Ford Forums site. they are both modded by 60kW, the GT is a lot quicker doing real driving around Calder
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/03/04 09:23 AM Author Posted 16/03/04 09:23 AM Hey Al, is that a piece of your artwork?It's cool, whatever it is. I was going through Mandurah (Redhawk territory) and spotted a nice looking GT-P in HgAg.
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/03/04 09:36 AM Author Posted 16/03/04 09:36 AM So if I get one of these am I a defector? Is it a FPV defectors club or just a GT/GT-P club?Order one now while FPV and FMC are still trying to figure out the exact configurations Then you can have the best of both worlds, Typhoon in auto, drive away with all on roads and Greedy Stealing Tax, a couple of K under $70,000. Best of both worlds, a pricey penchant this Ford addiction The defectors club is for the owners of any fine FPV machine and/or GT and GT-P owners
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/03/04 09:44 AM Author Posted 16/03/04 09:44 AM Havent had time to take too many pics. Here's one of us parked outside the Kurramine Beach Hotel (250k's north of Townsville)on our clubs ( the N.Q. Performance Ford Club ) 2nd run. My car is two days old in this Photo & has 1000k's on the clock.The Blood 'T'comes from ingham.Dont know much about the 'P'on blocks, but I understand the Family also has a Phase 3 in a similar shed. The beauty of these cars is in the driving! Welcome to the club bbong, nice pictures, manual or auto?
mercturbo Member 696 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Location: Geelong Posted 16/03/04 09:45 AM Posted 16/03/04 09:45 AM 36hrs 15mins to go and I'm officially in
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 16/03/04 09:50 AM Posted 16/03/04 09:50 AM 36hrs 15mins to go and I'm officially in Not that you're counting though ...
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/03/04 09:52 AM Author Posted 16/03/04 09:52 AM 36hrs 15mins to go and I'm officially in :lol: You are a man of great patience Mercturbo, I am looking forward to seeing your fine steed when we arrive in Geelong next month, even bought my car bra already to keep the bugs and stone chips off, will be in Geelong 18th-19th April. 36 hours you say at 2 stubbies an hour that's only what 3 cartons, oh my not long at all. We need the build number asap. Man are you in for a treat when you push that starter button :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now