JJ_Phantom Member 208 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Location: ACT Posted 08/03/04 12:09 AM Posted 08/03/04 12:09 AM OK, I'm finally sick of bloody Internet Explorer.Can anyone suggest which are the best web browsers available to download.Thanks
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 08/03/04 12:21 AM Posted 08/03/04 12:21 AM If you are used to IE, I'd suggest MyIE2, all the benefits, none of the flaws.Otherwise Mozilla Firefox.
Guest WHITEXR6T Guests Posted 08/03/04 12:28 AM Posted 08/03/04 12:28 AM Either mozilla Firefox or Netscape 7.1http://www.mozilla.org
Guest WHITEXR6T Guests Posted 08/03/04 12:34 AM Posted 08/03/04 12:34 AM Be aware, You may have problems using proxy servers on some ISP's with netscape. I know I do with iPrimus.
Grant Member 453 Member For: 23y 10m 7d Location: Kurrajong, Sydney Posted 08/03/04 01:26 AM Posted 08/03/04 01:26 AM Either mozilla Firefox or Netscape 7.1http://www.mozilla.org Ditto
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 08/03/04 02:21 AM Posted 08/03/04 02:21 AM http://www.netcaptor.com/
KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 08/03/04 06:23 AM Posted 08/03/04 06:23 AM I'm using Mozilla Firefox and I like it alot.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 08/03/04 06:56 AM Posted 08/03/04 06:56 AM I'm using Mozilla Firefox and I like it alot. I've been using Firefox for a little while now, and I like it except that the editing of posts isn't that good, e.g., bolding, italising, etc is not as nice as in Explorer.2.2c
Guest WHITEXR6T Guests Posted 08/03/04 07:28 AM Posted 08/03/04 07:28 AM Anyone else have troubles using a proxy server with firefox or netscape on dial up?
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 08/03/04 07:35 AM Posted 08/03/04 07:35 AM I don't have any trouble with IE5 - it's IE6 and later that p!sses me off. A lot of servers are locked in to supporting IE and this causes Netscape to f!!ck!!p - thanks again Bill for demonstrating competition US style to the world!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now