Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 22/03/04 10:02 PM Posted 22/03/04 10:02 PM I am still chasing a copy of mozilla firebird if anyone has a copy could they pleas PM methanks Just download it from their website.http://www.mozilla.org/download.html
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 23/03/04 06:19 AM Posted 23/03/04 06:19 AM Dags, I'm sold.NetCaptor rocks, not one crash, very fast, no nonsense, no 'bloatware'. I'm lovin` this!!!Will be deleting MyIE2.
junior Member 95 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 23/03/04 09:41 AM Posted 23/03/04 09:41 AM Trumpy you can only download Firefox now , firebird is the previous version which was better in my opinion.SO I Still Want 'FIREBIRD' if anyone has it , yes I am yelling I really want it.maybe I will try netcaptorthanksAndrew
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 25/03/04 02:40 AM Posted 25/03/04 02:40 AM You might find Firebird here Andrew:http://browsers.evolt.org/ :hiwelcome:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now