chief Member 166 Member For: 23y 2m 20d Location: Melbourne Posted 09/03/04 05:06 AM Posted 09/03/04 05:06 AM I wanna give my beast a run before I sell her will prob be there this week or the next
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 12/03/04 10:08 PM Posted 12/03/04 10:08 PM (edited) Well last night at Calder, l had fun! :spacecraft: went with geea and a mate of mine, in geeas' beast and he had alot of fun. 100% was there as was xrdreaming, JB, and deek. l won't post any times for now as the guy's l'm sure will want to do that themselfs..... The only thing l'll say is that the guys who ran...are got to be happy with the re times :D Edited 12/03/04 10:16 PM by Blown BA
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 12/03/04 10:33 PM Author Posted 12/03/04 10:33 PM [email protected]nuf said! :D :D
chief Member 166 Member For: 23y 2m 20d Location: Melbourne Posted 12/03/04 10:34 PM Posted 12/03/04 10:34 PM Was a good night. My first time - and it was harder than I thought it would be to get a good time!!
chief Member 166 Member For: 23y 2m 20d Location: Melbourne Posted 12/03/04 10:35 PM Posted 12/03/04 10:35 PM Good job 100%!!!!
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 12/03/04 11:02 PM Posted 12/03/04 11:02 PM Boy those guys with the GT & GTPs last night must be really pissed off they were only running 14s and one 13.7 all night $70,000+ $15,000 xtras on car .....l know l would But as they say your there for the fun
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 13/03/04 12:53 AM Posted 13/03/04 12:53 AM Had a great night at Calder. Caught up with alot of the forum guys, good company.Mark was great in his ute, he said "I dont care what the time is as long as its got an 11 in it." His first run was a 11.99, so he was always going to be happy. Saw Dean run a few low 13's early then latter I saw a 12.6 I think, he'd have to be happy too. My car was running mid 13's all night, I managed a 13.38 which was 00.06 slower than my previous best, which was a little disappointing. On that run I had a faster 60" time than my best run but I think the auto was a bit slow on the 2-3 change.It was a great night and all those that couldnt get there should try get there one night when alot of the "T's" are running again. Maybe we could make it a regular event for the forum, possibly every 2 months or so?Geea.
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 13/03/04 01:51 AM Author Posted 13/03/04 01:51 AM I forgot to say a big thanks to all the guys that were there last night for all the encouragement and support. I think some of the others were as excited as I was at the 11 sec pass! I'm claiming the title of Australia's fastest street driven XR6Turbo ute. It was certainly great to be on the inside of the track also, which allowed us all to chat between runs, so thanks to the XR club for letting us join in there. I have been told we can do this whenever we like as long as we have a few numbers, you don't have to return along the donkey track and we get discount race entry.
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/03/04 09:34 AM Posted 13/03/04 09:34 AM Yeah it was great to have so many guys out there last night. It was lucky we ran the numbers we did, it felt like all of the forum members were riding with you :lol: Great to see
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 13/03/04 12:13 PM Posted 13/03/04 12:13 PM I'm claiming the title of Australia's fastest street driven XR6Turbo ute. where do APS drive theirs Mark?Scotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now