Manny New Member 2 Member For: 7y 10m 26d Posted 05/11/18 01:11 AM Posted 05/11/18 01:11 AM Hi Guys, New to forum so hope someone can help. I have 2010 FG XR6 and need to top brake fluid almost on a weekly basis. There is no obvious leak that I can see. Any suggestions?
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 1d Gender: Not Telling Posted 05/11/18 01:15 AM Posted 05/11/18 01:15 AM The only thing you can do is to find the leak. It's not disappearing into thin air. Check between the booster and the master cylinder.
Manny New Member 2 Member For: 7y 10m 26d Posted 05/11/18 01:21 AM Author Posted 05/11/18 01:21 AM thanks Puffwagon
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 05/11/18 01:48 AM Posted 05/11/18 01:48 AM I had one once that was just a tiny dribble from where the brake line connected to the caliper - having someone give some pedal pressure while I inspected each area (also check where the flexible connects to the hardline at each wheel) helped me find it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now