Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blue Mountains
Posted

Then there’s the coolant I just wasted, the pump which is new and I have the pulley I just brought..... that $30 bucks just went up! And 2 pumps!!! Plus I have a steel pulley to replace the sh*tty plastic one that just shattered so if I get a “$30” pump without a pulley it would still set me back $50 to have a shop press the steel one on for me.... so yeah I should just buy a pump......

I’m just asking to see if someone already has the tool I can borrow, that’s it.

 

 

16 hours ago, Puffwagon said:
Can ya tack weld something to it to pull it off? 
 
How about sawing it off? A cut up either side? 

No welder and little room for my grinder

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Yeah man I understand that it's not ideal but I wouldn't be losing a day or more wages over it.

 

Anyway I'm sure you'll work something out.

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

OP how do you intend to press the new steel pulley on , in the car.  A 3 leg puller may get it off but you need to whole kit to press it back on...

Edited by arronm
  • Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blue Mountains
Posted
The above kit does both but I have a pulley installer already I got years ago too

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...