Boost sensor

Jacobcurtis

• Member For: 6y 11m 27d

Hi guys how are we? Hey I am stuck and need help, I am looking at getting process west stage 2.2 which comes with under battery air intake, throttle body relocation and intercooler of course. I’m confused with The boost sensor that is located under the battery, how does it connect up to the new setup? As the under battery intake replaces the intercooler pipe where it is attached to from factory. 

I am doing this cause I have recently had ALOT of blow by all threw my pipes and intercooler so I’m replacing the lot and getting a catch can to hopfully stop the blow by. Any help would be great! Thanks guys 

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 18d

Just an FYI; replacing the piping won't affect how much blow-by you get in said piping. The catch can, if installed correctly, will help with that situation, whether you get new intercooler piping or not.

When you get a replacement kit, you usually get a loom extension with the kit that allows you to move the sensor to a new location which has a point where you can install the factory sensor piece.

• Member For: 6y 11m 27d

Thanks for yur reply! Yes I know that replacing the piping won’t help the blow by, but when the catch can is installed I don’t want to have rubber pipes with oil embedded into them on there, cause it will just send oil threw everything again.

Ok thank Yu, just after advise from people and what they know. And when installing catch can Yu plum from the rocker cover breather ( near throttle body ) to the can, then plum back to the pipes after the air filter correct?