Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 9y 10m 14d
Posted

So I recently brought some DBA brakes I told the guy at the shop my car and I wanted the DBA T3s he gave me the DBA4504S for my car told me they would fit turns out they are 298mm old brakes are 322mm, so my question is the guy at the shop an idiot and had no idea what he's doing and is 322mm standard brake size for the fg xr6 turbo or are the brakes been upgraded by previous owner? 

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

322mm std FG turbo rotor size 

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 7d
Posted

Yeah 322mm is standard for fg xr6 turbo, 298mm is for all other lower spec falcons

I'm dyslexic and cannot turn off simple functions in tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...