Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • nutter
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 28d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted

me and my brother are goin, mot sure if the old man is or not, but we are taking the XR8, sure hope to see the aps turbo, would be really good...

and hope to watch some of the top contenders for the dyno shootout...

well, will be taking many rolls of film, sure wish I had a video camera... but oh well... should be a good day...

  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 21d
  • Location: North Central Victoria
Posted

I went and had a look at the show today. Saw the APS phase3 on the Dyno. It pumped out a healthy 488.1 hp. I am now partitioning the minister of finance. I just gotta get more.....

  • Premium Donating Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!
Posted
I went and had a look at the show today. Saw the APS phase3 on the Dyno. It pumped out a healthy 488.1 hp. I am now partitioning the minister of finance. I just gotta get more.....

I know the feeling!

Difference being my wife couldn't care less as long as there is food on the table, she's the best :wub: :flowers:

BTW, pick up Phase 3 on Thursday! :hiall::hiall:

Calm down, calm down, roll up in a ball on the lounge room floor and count..................5 sleeps to go.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 27d
Posted
I went and had a look at the show today. Saw the APS phase3 on the Dyno. It pumped out a healthy 488.1 hp. I am now partitioning the minister of finance. I just gotta get more.....

Did any other BA falcons run in the dyno comp? I believe that the Capa and nizpro cars are at the show, just interested to know if they fronted up to the competition and what numbers they put down. :hiall:

Thanks Peter

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 21d
  • Location: North Central Victoria
Posted
I went and had a look at the show today. Saw the APS phase3 on the Dyno. It pumped out a healthy 488.1 hp. I am now partitioning the minister of finance. I just gotta get more.....

Did any other BA falcons run in the dyno comp? I believe that the Capa and nizpro cars are at the show, just interested to know if they fronted up to the competition and what numbers they put down. :thumbsup:

Thanks Peter

Yes Nizpro and Capa do have cars at the show but I wasn't able to find anyone who had a clue about who or what was running on the Dyno. :blink:

The Oganization seemed a bit ordinary. They should have had a program for us punters so we could know what was going on. A mate of mine traveled 3 hours to the show and didn't see the top show cars that were on display in the building next door cause he didn't know it was there. :blush:

  • nutter
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 28d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted

wow... was a great day I think, got to see the APS on the dyno, seen it pull 502hp, but I think the highlight for me was watching the Active Engineering VH Twin Turbo on the dyno, it was loud and produced 1170hp...

seen some beauty cars there too, one of my fav's was actually a holden, the HDT Maloo R8, with 20" rims and they were 285's, now that's gotto take some money out of ya pocket... had a huge wide body kit on it, and yea, it was sweet...

seen the type of car that I wanna get there also, and it was for sale, R33 GTR Skyline, lurvely...

yea, all in all, I loved the day, took some photos, had fun, and yea...

wish there was more amount of merchandise stands, just not enough...

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 18d
Posted

488 & 502 on shoot 8 & shoot 81...not shoot 6 as everyone else is required to run.

Nice level playing field you build there...knock 60 or so off those figures to get the real shoot 6 figures to compare to everyone elses.

Guest BAXRTUTE
  • Guests
Posted

why did they run the APS car in differant modes? I thought that shoot 6 was for 6 cylinder cars. what phase kit was on the APS car? anyone no if it was a factory car or customers car?

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 27d
Posted
488 & 502 on shoot 8 & shoot 81...not shoot 6 as everyone else is required to run.

Nice level playing field you build there...knock 60 or so off those figures to get the real shoot 6 figures to compare to everyone elses.

Edo, thanks for your kind words as usual, please ensure that you get your facts correct before posting as this is annoying to many on the forum. The APS phase III xr6t car made 488.I HORSE POWER in shoot 6 mode. :lol:

This is fact and can be verified by the organisers of the show. In addition I have a power graph which I can post which clearly shows the power and that the shoot mode is indeed shoot 6. :banghead:

There were a number of runs where the show organisers ran the car in shoot 81 ( shoot 8 was never used ) which was out of our control in order to make a fair comparison of the APS xr6t to the super charged 5.7 Commodore. :unsure:

These are the facts the APS phase III car made 488.I HP in shoot six. It was interesting that no other xr6t ran in the dyno comp, despite there being a number at the show. :(

Peter

APS

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 18d
Posted

Interesting that it takes my comments to drag out some semblence of the truth.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...