Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • SportCompact.biz
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Wheres the fluffy dice and cross that's supposed to be hanging from the rear view?

  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Darwin NT
Posted
Wheres the fluffy dice and cross that's supposed to be hanging from the rear view?

Tangled up with the smelly tree :thumbsup:

  • Firm Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 27d
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

8. A big peice of denim across the backseat with 3 sprog seats

9. Audioslave in the stacker

10. Attitude :thumbsup:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

Um, hat? Try balancing tyre writing with some matching mag scratching.

Scotty

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 21d
Posted

Put a Ducati sticker on the back window

the resultant airflow disequilibrium gives you a free 2 klms/hr at what would have otherwise been 100 klms/hr.

Just enough to worry about being booked in Mexico.

  • The Thief of BadGags
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 27d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Firstly, I am relieved to know that others have been giving the same thought as I have to modify the Turbo on the cheap.

Chief > Window down option won't work as it will effect the centre of gravity on the vehicle. It may also result in additional pressure on the tyres now that more weight is at the bottom.

CnC > Fluffy Dice confused me too much. Unfortunately, I could only buy them as a pair and there were no instructions as to which one goes to the left of the mirror, and which one to the right.

NTTurbo > Not sure what this smelly tree thing is but my guess is that there are a lot of people who would like to party with you.

Mondie > Can you get different size attitudes ???

KTFord > I tried the scratching on the mag wheels but my angle grinder blew a fuse while I was on the 2nd wheel. Do you know if a sledgehammer will suffice ?

AMoffat > This Ducati sticker thing....is it as powerful as the Hazard Lights on a taxi which give total rights to park anywhere, anyhow and anytime ???

Thanks for all of the help up until now.

Honest Gaza

  • Premium Donating Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!
Posted

Painted disc rotor centre in FORD blue!

Removed crappy dust shields.

Bike rack in back of ute tub.

Applied copious amounts of tyre rubber to inside rear wheel arches :thumbsup:

And GT pedals (Mmmmmm)

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 30d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted
So I have just finished reading some argument between some APS & CNC guys on a thread somewhere around here....and I have no bloody idea what they are talking about. :(

Accordingly, I thought I would nominate the top 10 mods I have had done to my XR6-T, and see if others have done the same or not :

1) Driver's side weather shield

2) Genuine XR6 floor mats

3) Baby chuck on the back of front passenger seat

4) Fixed E-Tag to front windscreen

5) Passenger's side weather shield for aerodynamics (see 1.)

6) Air in the tyres

7) Regular Unleaded fuel for approx 2000kms in place of Premium (let's see some of the serious revheads try that one)

Sorry boys, haven't made it to 10....I'm just too conservative. But if anyone needs help in performing the above mods, only too willing to offer advice.

Honest Gaza

Man the fuel thing is abit of a worry, do you hate your car?

The E- tag will give you an extra 40rwkw over the harbour bridge.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 30d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted
Applied copious amounts of tyre rubber to inside rear wheel arches :innocent:

Its Good to see your being sensible, rust proofing is needed for under those wheel arches!

  • fordxr5turbodotcom
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Point Cook, Vic
Posted

I hope you got the genuine ford tissue box, tis an awesome mod! :D

I've also gone hardcore and got a doggie blanket... settle down guys! ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...