G6ETNZ Member 82 Member For: 12y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, NZ Posted 13/10/16 12:13 AM Posted 13/10/16 12:13 AM I've had an iPhone 7 for a couple of weeks and it's not loving the Ford bluetooth. It does say connected on both the phone and car, but only works on outgoing calls. Incoming calls either don't register or only briefly register on the icc and in no way can I answer it from the wheel. If I answer it on the phone, I don't seem able to transfer the audio to the car, only runs through the phone. Any ideas?
Box stock T. Member 1,384 Member For: 11y 5m 26d Posted 15/10/17 09:47 AM Posted 15/10/17 09:47 AM Call Steve Jobs.
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/10/17 09:49 AM Posted 15/10/17 09:49 AM Have you updated to the latest iOS which is 11.0.3? I've used a lot FG Bluetooth but mostly with Android without any issues. Ha ha ha no Box Stock
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now