Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 3d
Posted

set the front max hard and rear max soft, is it a good setting for both the track snd street? I.m using standard spring with bilstein shock, front tyre  pressure 40 psi rear 38 psi, any advice on this set up? more oversteering?

  • skids
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted (edited)

I think you'll tend to have more oversteer situations.

 

The FG front bar is already stiffer than the B series and in my B series I have a 30mm adjustable front swaybar.

 

You are running better shocks though so that does change the characteristics.

 

Honestly wouldn't go for the hardest setting myself.

Edited by skidxr6t

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...