Guest Basher_tsv Guests Posted 18/02/04 10:50 AM Posted 18/02/04 10:50 AM Just thought I would post a pic of my system install I picked up today.Eclipse 12" SubEclipse 5"x7" Coaxial fronts - match the factoryEclipse EA 3422 amp.Kept the box nice and slim so as to not lose any seat room and I liked the simplicity of the whole system - used the factory head unit.I was toying with 2 x 12's or 2 x 10's but the single 12 has met all my expectations in the cab and this thing really pounds it out. Haven't had it really cranked yet - want to ease it in but I am happy with what it does so far! Pic below. :lol: Cheers,B.
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 18/02/04 10:01 PM Posted 18/02/04 10:01 PM Looks good mate, nice and neat
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/02/04 10:39 PM Posted 18/02/04 10:39 PM lovely
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 19/02/04 12:17 AM Posted 19/02/04 12:17 AM Since you made the box smaller does it still hold the recommended volume for that sub? Do you have standard or prestige factory sound?
Guest Basher_tsv Guests Posted 19/02/04 01:52 AM Posted 19/02/04 01:52 AM The box is quite high and wide to compensate for the volume loss in depth and yes it is the correct volume for the sub. I think I have prestige sound ? (no premium in utes) - front and rear speakers with 6 stacker in dash anyway.B
leonb Member 93 Member For: 22y 10m 20d Location: South oz Posted 19/02/04 02:30 AM Posted 19/02/04 02:30 AM How much did it cost,im looking for something similar.
Worpor Member 467 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Location: Perth Posted 19/02/04 03:10 AM Posted 19/02/04 03:10 AM Looks great Given me some good ideas
Guest Basher_tsv Guests Posted 19/02/04 04:24 AM Posted 19/02/04 04:24 AM Make sure you share with a few pics when the time comes !B
ExAreSix TRAITOR Legacy Donating Member 1,063 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Townsville, NQ Posted 20/02/04 07:44 AM Posted 20/02/04 07:44 AM Hey B,Nice to meet you last night mate. And love the sub enclosure. The pics don't do it justice. It's tidy as f#&k! Love it.I'll be heading to John Collins to get a price for the same enclosure. Might even upgrade to a 12" while I'm at it.Again, great setup.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now