Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Posted 24/02/04 09:23 PM Posted 24/02/04 09:23 PM Are you blokes for real? that's a pretty piss poor response. Like when I tried to arrange a cruise to AIR when I was racing the XR, and exactly 0.0 people showed. You guys need Boost6 to build a bit of enthusiasm back into things!A little birdie tells me his ute runs properly now they fixed the issues with it. Maybe a little touch up from the VY at the AIR test and tune in two weeks time is in order? Why dont you mob cruise out to see that?
Guest Guests Posted 24/02/04 11:36 PM Posted 24/02/04 11:36 PM Street Tuner,what more can I do????vikps where the hell is boost ? I PM ed him still not a word.
Rusty05 Member 228 Member For: 22y 9m 5d Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S Posted 25/02/04 10:33 AM Posted 25/02/04 10:33 AM Hey Vik I would be in on the day but like you im not paying ford to do their work for them.I would gladly come for the day and a cruise but ill be As#$%$ if im paying them for the pleasure
Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Posted 26/02/04 01:25 AM Posted 26/02/04 01:25 AM Street Tuner,what more can I do????vikps where the hell is boost ? I PM ed him still not a word. Last time I spoke to him he was pretty over cars, which was just after his Skyline suicided an engine. Poor bugger, he doesnt have much luck with them
turbotom Team Bute Legacy Donating Member 1,550 Member For: 23y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 26/02/04 03:29 AM Posted 26/02/04 03:29 AM which was just after his Skyline suicided an engine. Poor bugger, he doesnt have much luck with them...... a 9 second GTR is not exactly your everyday skyline though, so its NOT a question of luck, but how far can you push the envelope before somethiing breaks!Boost is obviously on the edge with his R & D.As for the Ford Day........ Won't have time to put car on display, but may drop in if I get the chance to see the Phase III APS car, and if I time it right, the dyno shootout.cheers all.
Guest Guests Posted 28/02/04 09:41 AM Posted 28/02/04 09:41 AM Now that the deadline has passed to enter @$20.00,who is now going to the show,and at what time? When is peters car on the dyno(APS) does anyone know.vik
Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: Adelaide Posted 28/02/04 12:59 PM Posted 28/02/04 12:59 PM Sorry Vik, I have been away up North.I am still keen to go, & was under the impression that if we put our cars on the Maughan Thiem stand, we wouldn't have to pay entry - I will confirm if this is the case on Monday.As far as the Skyline(s) go - Oh well that's highly modified cars.If it was easy, everyone would have insanely fast machines.As it is, I seem to have eternal shed dwellers. one day, one day.
Guest Guests Posted 28/02/04 10:21 PM Posted 28/02/04 10:21 PM Oh well,at least you were top dog for a while,9 sec..holy jeeezzz.vik
Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Posted 29/02/04 05:22 AM Posted 29/02/04 05:22 AM Nizpro reckoned theres another second in your car John since the throttle was fixed, reckoned it stoppped you from doing an 11. Which is what I am aiming for in the VY next weekend. Rematch?
Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: Adelaide Posted 29/02/04 09:09 AM Posted 29/02/04 09:09 AM I think they are getting a bit excited there. It feels like high 12s is where it is at. The throttle problem only really affected it at idle so I think top end power is same.I dont want to keep pushing mine as it is a daily driver.I think your's will get the 11. It is one tough ute.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now