El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 21/06/16 09:06 PM Posted 21/06/16 09:06 PM You're confused they are a completely different pad, look similar but no dice as I've already Tried for Eric ! My mistake. From a previous thread I thought Eric was running 322mm discs with FG caliper. What I meant then was that all 298mm rotors (all BA, non-xr6t/xr8 BF and FG) plus 322mm rotors (standard Territory, standard xr6t/xr8 BF and FG) use the same pad (DB1473 etc) But yeah wouldn't work if he had an upgrade option caliper.
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/06/16 09:57 PM Posted 21/06/16 09:57 PM If I was doing bulk track driving I'd be going the hc800.. look at the friction specs on em. the ns400 look quite sh*t when comparing to hc800 or even other similarly priced brake pads - ie qfm a1rm However supposedly they are really quiet and low dust, if that's what you want. If it was me and I was tracking the car I'd be willing to put up with the noise and dust and go for the best possible performance Just an opinion - do your own research and come to your own conclusions, people are sheep HC+ were amazing on the track (I used the GFour 335 fluid) 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now