MISSXR Legacy Donating Member 623 Member For: 23y 9m 2d Gender: Female Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES Posted 17/02/04 02:19 AM Posted 17/02/04 02:19 AM :( My poor car got swiped by a blue commodore. Unfortunately I didn't realise till I got home that the car parked next to me had hit me.I am not a happy girl I wish people would care about other people's property. That's the nose cone that has been pushed off and bent out. All the clips are broken so it sagging a little.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 17/02/04 02:24 AM Posted 17/02/04 02:24 AM Don't suppose insurance will cover it? Excess is probably too much anyhow. Time to trade up to a new XR6 (T) ute!
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 17/02/04 02:28 AM Posted 17/02/04 02:28 AM Not happy Jan!I dont know how people can cause damage like that, not say anything, and not feel guilty afterwards.It p155es me off.
silverchris Member 129 Member For: 22y 7m 23d Location: Bulleen, Vic Posted 17/02/04 02:37 AM Posted 17/02/04 02:37 AM Damn shame about the clips, but if it's only surface paint from another car on yours, it comes off real easy with nail polish remover (not too much though, you might damage your own paintwork).
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 17/02/04 03:26 AM Posted 17/02/04 03:26 AM Sorry to hear it MissXR. Doesn't it suck! Hell I know all about it. Hope you get the beastie as good as new in no time.I don't have to go on about my "5" incidents (NONE of them my fault) in "1" year!!!!! The Phantom is a magnet for this Yes car parks do tend to SUCK :banghead: Especially ones you pay for, secure car parking? pffffft!No. 5 (the door ding from some ) is staying there as I can't afford to pay the repayments on the damn XR, let alone panel work.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 30d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 17/02/04 04:07 AM Posted 17/02/04 04:07 AM I feel for you Me Lady ...
MISSXR Legacy Donating Member 623 Member For: 23y 9m 2d Gender: Female Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES Posted 17/02/04 04:15 AM Author Posted 17/02/04 04:15 AM What a year it's been already.I got booked ( 65 in a 60 zone ) something pathetic anywayRock hit my windscreen - nice big crackPassenger side window stuck in the up position ( another quality job by Ford )Stupid Late model camira hits meand I just spent $4000 just to insure it, new tyres and rego.And dear old Kodak ( my work ) has run out of steam. Waiting for the wave goodbye.I think I am gonna stay home :verydown: oh and I forgot, my computer died last week. More $$$$ for a new one.Anyone know next weeks lotto numbers? :banghead:
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 30d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 17/02/04 04:17 AM Posted 17/02/04 04:17 AM Cheer up Me Lady, every cloud has a HgAg lining ....
Worpor Member 467 Member For: 22y 7m 15d Location: Perth Posted 17/02/04 04:18 AM Posted 17/02/04 04:18 AM Ignorant Barst:censored: s Half the time I don’t thing the buggers even paying enough attention to realise they have even done it Mines always down the back of the car park double parked Heres hoping for better luck in the future
Worpor Member 467 Member For: 22y 7m 15d Location: Perth Posted 17/02/04 04:25 AM Posted 17/02/04 04:25 AM See how long that will last . Only had it a week
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now