lambda09a New Member 14 Member For: 14y 8d Posted 09/09/15 01:08 AM Posted 09/09/15 01:08 AM Can anyone tell me if a 2004 BA Falcon XR6 Turbo has a single mass flywheel or a dual mass flywheel? I'm replacing the clutch and need to know if I can get the flywheel skimmed or if I need to buy another flywheel (or convert to single mass)!Any help would be appreciated.
hobo Member 22 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 09/09/15 05:26 AM Posted 09/09/15 05:26 AM Single mass. As far as I know no falcon ever came with a dual mass flywheel. 1
lambda09a New Member 14 Member For: 14y 8d Posted 09/09/15 05:34 AM Author Posted 09/09/15 05:34 AM That's great news, thanks
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/09/15 05:39 AM Posted 09/09/15 05:39 AM Two piece yes,dual mass no.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now