Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 11y 3m 25d
Posted

Hey guys I recently just changed my icc unit in my car and I'm getting a code coming up on the screen I have put my the original bcm in and the car starts I'm wondering how I can get the code fault off the screen and radio activated thanks and looking forward to your response

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR Perth
Posted

Don't you have to take it to Ford to get it working? Or is that only if you don't change the BCM....

I'm sure someone will chime in with ideas soon enough.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Langwarrin
Posted

You have to change the little white bar along the top of the icc and the big coloured one of the bottom from your original icc for it to work

  • Member
  • Member For: 11y 3m 25d
Posted

It's a ba xr6 turbo I got an auto elec mate to scan the system he got rid of the code but I have to use the original bcm for both units that I have wanted to set one up on a test bench so I can do some mods and power it up

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...