Hotxrturbo6 Member 25 Member For: 11y 3m 26d Posted 13/08/15 07:54 AM Posted 13/08/15 07:54 AM Hey guys I recently just changed my icc unit in my car and I'm getting a code coming up on the screen I have put my the original bcm in and the car starts I'm wondering how I can get the code fault off the screen and radio activated thanks and looking forward to your response
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 13/08/15 08:05 AM Posted 13/08/15 08:05 AM Don't you have to take it to Ford to get it working? Or is that only if you don't change the BCM....I'm sure someone will chime in with ideas soon enough.
tronxr6 Legacy Donating Member 64 Member For: 12y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Langwarrin Posted 13/08/15 08:39 AM Posted 13/08/15 08:39 AM You have to change the little white bar along the top of the icc and the big coloured one of the bottom from your original icc for it to work
kjoy064 Member 276 Member For: 19y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: WA Posted 13/08/15 10:35 AM Posted 13/08/15 10:35 AM What model car? FG? FG needs the ACM recoded by ford.
Hotxrturbo6 Member 25 Member For: 11y 3m 26d Posted 18/08/15 03:54 AM Author Posted 18/08/15 03:54 AM It's a ba xr6 turbo I got an auto elec mate to scan the system he got rid of the code but I have to use the original bcm for both units that I have wanted to set one up on a test bench so I can do some mods and power it up
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now