thrlla84 Member 49 Member For: 14y 8m 11d Posted 20/06/15 10:41 PM Posted 20/06/15 10:41 PM Does anyone know if coolerworx are still making intercooler piping for an fg?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/06/15 10:54 PM Posted 20/06/15 10:54 PM Don't think so but many pipe kits around now that are all very close to the same
thrlla84 Member 49 Member For: 14y 8m 11d Posted 20/06/15 11:21 PM Author Posted 20/06/15 11:21 PM Need one to fit a staino turbo side intake... Might just have to get a plazmaman kit
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/06/15 09:37 AM Posted 21/06/15 09:37 AM The ping tune ones fit
thrlla84 Member 49 Member For: 14y 8m 11d Posted 21/06/15 07:34 PM Author Posted 21/06/15 07:34 PM U sure? I thought they were the same as herrods and I didn't think herrods fit a turbo side
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 21/06/15 11:01 PM Posted 21/06/15 11:01 PM I tried to post yesterday but bloody gateway 504 or whatever Same query as OP buttjetI was told intune piping only clears PW turbo side and not plaz....so assuming staino kit follows the same path as PW piping?
thrlla84 Member 49 Member For: 14y 8m 11d Posted 21/06/15 11:14 PM Author Posted 21/06/15 11:14 PM I think staino kit is more like a plaz kit
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 21/06/15 11:23 PM Posted 21/06/15 11:23 PM Well then good luck sir lol Nah maybe intune bloke is wrong? My plan: Bought planet parts kit (identical to intune) @ $ 279 on special Then was going to ring around cheap exhaust shops to custom make the top hot side piece If that was too expensive would have settled for Plaz hot side kit onlyThen ended up getting 2nd hand plaz cooler kit lolIf I had my time again....would just buy PW piping....only $495 and JUST clears Plaz turbo side apparently (like 5mm clearance)
thrlla84 Member 49 Member For: 14y 8m 11d Posted 22/06/15 12:33 AM Author Posted 22/06/15 12:33 AM Dunno if I wanna risk it though lolShame coolerworx aren't around anymore I don't thinkDo the cold side plastic pipes ever split?
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 22/06/15 01:08 AM Posted 22/06/15 01:08 AM (edited) Yep....especially the pipe near the throttle bodyJust go PW I rekon...I wanted black and the plaz kit is way overpriced ($880 or something?)Edit: maybe call kev and see if he's willing to sell cold side only kit...then buy plaz hot side? I know intune/planet parts won't seperate their kits... Edited 22/06/15 01:14 AM by PTR_NITRO_FG
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now