PHoeNiXR6T New Member 15 Member For: 11y 4m 13d Posted 31/05/15 04:54 AM Posted 31/05/15 04:54 AM Hi guys.I have this minor issue where at about 90 - 94 kph the car feels rough and theres a vibration through the body that stops the second you over or under that speed.The local mechanic thought it was tire pressure or wheel alignment related so he did an alignment and "fixed" the pressures but its still the same. Im taking it to Ford during the week but does anyone have any suggestions as to what it could be?Thanks
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 31/05/15 05:30 AM Posted 31/05/15 05:30 AM Lost a weight off your tail shaft. I have no idea. 1
PhilMeUp Member 1,045 Member For: 18y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 31/05/15 07:30 PM Posted 31/05/15 07:30 PM Centre bearing?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 25d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 01/06/15 11:37 AM Posted 01/06/15 11:37 AM I would hve thought tailshaft balance is Fharked up However I only jumped in here coz the title had roughness and vibration and I got prematurely excited
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now