discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 13/01/15 04:58 AM Posted 13/01/15 04:58 AM (edited) Yeah it does actually look pretty mad. I better start saving. Maybe in 20 years I can knock off the missus, sell the house and land and buy the thing hahaha Edited 13/01/15 05:01 AM by -Stever- 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/01/15 05:20 AM Author Posted 13/01/15 05:20 AM Hahaha that's the spirit Steve! I really like the look of it hey, pretty sleek and modern, but mean at the same time.
superfly New Member 17 Member For: 16y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/01/15 05:35 AM Posted 13/01/15 05:35 AM What a wild looking beast!
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 13/01/15 07:35 AM Posted 13/01/15 07:35 AM Instrument cluster looks like its a rip off of a NA FairlaneEcoboost V6 wont cut it.Put a real motor in it. TT short stroke V8
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 13/01/15 08:20 AM Posted 13/01/15 08:20 AM No gear stick = GHEY!!!Don't mind the twin turbo v6 though.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 13/01/15 08:52 AM Posted 13/01/15 08:52 AM Yeah TT V6 like the R35. As long as it still sounds awesome, I guess I can live with it.Heaps More photos here:http://www.autoblog.com/2015/01/12/2016-ford-gt-official/
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 16d Gender: Male Posted 13/01/15 09:01 AM Posted 13/01/15 09:01 AM Those are some busy-lookin' headlights.
superfly New Member 17 Member For: 16y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/01/15 03:36 AM Posted 14/01/15 03:36 AM Those are some busy-lookin' headlights.Who cares. Everyone will only see the rear of it anyways
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/01/15 03:55 AM Posted 14/01/15 03:55 AM Yeah TT V6 like the R35. As long as it still sounds awesome, I guess I can live with it.Heaps More photos here:http://www.autoblog.com/2015/01/12/2016-ford-gt-official/I didn't know Steve Carell was working for ford now? 1
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 16d Gender: Male Posted 14/01/15 05:59 AM Posted 14/01/15 05:59 AM Yeeeeikes that's a stretch.Next thing you'll say is that you didn't know Bill Clinton was rocking a beard these days...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now