Thor2DaCore Legacy Donating Member 35 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Posted 04/12/14 09:11 PM Posted 04/12/14 09:11 PM Seems the dealers are making hay when the sun shines.. I had my F6 in a shop today and there was a 2012 F6 with 12,000kms on the clock in there and a dealer just brought it for 45k, no doubt it'll be on the lot for 55k+This is why I believe being patient and looking at private classifieds is worthwhile. I picked up my 2012 F6 with 14,000kms for $45,000. Came with $20k+ of extras so there was no way I was going to pay $50k+ for an F6 from a dealership. 95% of the F6's at dealerships had 20k kms or more. And as per a thread a couple weeks ago, they still sell F6's that aren't running right!I can see why buying new or from dealer can be worthwhile (warranty and biggest depreciation writeoff) but neither of those things I was worried about with a 2012 model. As always it's up to you and what fits your situation/needs, just do your research and you may find what you want from private sellers at a much better price! 1
m3bas Member 41 Member For: 12y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: PERTH Posted 05/12/14 01:25 AM Author Posted 05/12/14 01:25 AM So few around, took the 2012 at Lynford for a drive, apparently has had a tune and also ZF tune, gear changes were really harsh though.Books haven't been stamped since first service, offered them $49k on the road and they basically laughed.Will keep looking.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/12/14 01:29 AM Posted 05/12/14 01:29 AM Most Ford dealers I've ever been to were turds. Bigger turds than usual.
YEH RIGHT Member 53 Member For: 12y 15d Posted 05/12/14 02:45 AM Posted 05/12/14 02:45 AM Lynford have a dark blue 2012 F6 coming in soon, 12,000kmsit was in at Monsta Torque being put back the "stock" was this the car you drove? 1
YEH RIGHT Member 53 Member For: 12y 15d Posted 05/12/14 03:01 AM Posted 05/12/14 03:01 AM Midway Ford have one also.. I think this one was advertised privately for 50k afew weeks backhttp://carsales.mobi/cars/details/2013-Ford-Performance-Vehicles-F6-No-Badge-FG-MK-II/AGC-AD-16981076
m3bas Member 41 Member For: 12y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: PERTH Posted 05/12/14 03:18 AM Author Posted 05/12/14 03:18 AM No it was black with about 20,000kms.That white one was advertised for a while if same one, think he had it for $49,500. I bet he didn't get anywhere near that from dealer.I think the dealers have decided there is a panic on so they have all jacked up prices thinking its a free kick. If they don't start selling them at inflated prices market will correct I assume.I'm after black which limits the options.
YEH RIGHT Member 53 Member For: 12y 15d Posted 05/12/14 03:33 AM Posted 05/12/14 03:33 AM Keep an eye on Wangara Kia they always seem to have them come through, they had a black one when I was looking afew months agoI paid 45k for a mk11 private but the dealers all seem to want 5 to 10k more, you got the WA tax to factor in too
YEH RIGHT Member 53 Member For: 12y 15d Posted 12/12/14 01:33 PM Posted 12/12/14 01:33 PM Here's that blue onehttp://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/st-james/cars-vans-utes/2012-fpv-f6-fg-mk2-blue-6-speed-auto-seq-sportshift-sedan/1064546146
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 12/12/14 01:47 PM Posted 12/12/14 01:47 PM It just pisses me off that some people got 2013 FG F6 for 55k drive away...and they are selling with <10,000kms for 53k-60k
YEH RIGHT Member 53 Member For: 12y 15d Posted 12/12/14 10:29 PM Posted 12/12/14 10:29 PM How's this gor aiming high then?http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/glendalough/cars-vans-utes/2013-ford-performance-vehicles-f6-fg-mk-ii-black-6-speed-automatic-sedan/1064558143
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now