Romunski Member 45 Member For: 12y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/10/14 11:29 AM Posted 31/10/14 11:29 AM hey guys im wanting to lower my fg and I was hoping someone could tell me what spring setup would be similar to what im after but im not looking for coilovers..desired height..std height..
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 31/10/14 09:20 PM Posted 31/10/14 09:20 PM King spring SSSL front and rear
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 31/10/14 10:18 PM Posted 31/10/14 10:18 PM WHS..........maybe ssl fronts
Romunski Member 45 Member For: 12y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/10/14 11:12 PM Author Posted 31/10/14 11:12 PM "Whs"? would I be losing an extreme amount of comfort running sssl all round with shocks?
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Posted 01/11/14 02:02 AM Posted 01/11/14 02:02 AM ssl front and sssl rear. Won't notice much difference in comfort with factory shocks but they will chop out quicker at lowered height so might aswell replace them while you're going
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/11/14 02:47 AM Posted 01/11/14 02:47 AM I'm SSL and that car is lower than mine. SSSL front will suck for comfort though. But if you really want it to look like that car. That's what you'll need.Here's mine. SSL front and rear.
Romunski Member 45 Member For: 12y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/11/14 03:25 AM Author Posted 01/11/14 03:25 AM Lol the orange xr6t is mine but I just photoshopped it from standard height to the height id want it to sit at.. Im just worried about harshness, im not an old man so a little stiffness I dont mind but I dont want it to feel like an s15
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now