aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Posted 04/03/04 06:27 AM Author Posted 04/03/04 06:27 AM Count me in for sure, I'll be up the week before, weekend, and week after.I'd also like to put Gadan on the ramps if possible. See if I can break that 200rwkw mark stock...Made some oil changes, would of had 3000kms since last service, and I'm praying for a cool day, should be enough to give me the 2.5rwkw that I need :DCro, good to see you can make the day, though its not a dyno testing day and we dont plan to run members cars, as we only have approx 4 hours to cover the many technical questions regarding the Unichip/plug in loom adaptor.If there is any spare time at the end of the day and Con doesn't mind we will give your beast a quick power run...no promises though. PeterAPS
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 14/03/04 12:17 PM Posted 14/03/04 12:17 PM Guys... make sure you get to this day... well worth it for the vast, unedited, honest information and good karma from fellow XR6Ters and the APS crew...
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Posted 16/03/04 03:25 AM Author Posted 16/03/04 03:25 AM (edited) G;day to all the crew in Sydney. As we are now fast closing in on the Sydney Unichip demo day could the people who are definetly attending please confirm they in fact are coming to the day, we need to know for catering purposes as we intend to have a sausage sizzle at approx 1 pm .I will be monitoring this thread, so please post your confirmation here rather than sending a PM.ThanksPeter Edited 16/03/04 03:26 AM by aps
dankman Member 270 Member For: 23y 2m 18d Location: zadank village Canberra Posted 16/03/04 03:38 AM Posted 16/03/04 03:38 AM Peter,as you know I will be there with the Dank Beast.I'd also like to ask if I can bring dankdaddy, and 2 others as well.So my crew will be 4 all up.... ThanksChrisP
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 16/03/04 03:45 AM Posted 16/03/04 03:45 AM Consider me confirmed. I'll be there.
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 16/03/04 03:54 AM Posted 16/03/04 03:54 AM Hi Peter,Ill be there +1 cya then
sharkey Member 337 Member For: 22y 9m 3d Posted 16/03/04 04:22 AM Posted 16/03/04 04:22 AM PeterI'll be there + one other too.Looking forward to it.
twinxrs Member 202 Member For: 23y 2m 17d Location: Sydney Posted 16/03/04 06:18 AM Posted 16/03/04 06:18 AM Hi PeterWe'll be there - 2 adults.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 17d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 16/03/04 06:34 AM Posted 16/03/04 06:34 AM COUNT ME IN TO THANKS PETER :banghead:
jb351 Member 14 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Posted 16/03/04 06:36 AM Posted 16/03/04 06:36 AM Count me in for 1 :banghead: John
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now