Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, VIC, Australia
Posted

Doing brakes is easy just take it time, read up and watch some YouTube videos, Eric the car guy is pretty funny but pretty good videos.

So is Scotty Kilmer!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Thanks for all the advice guys, time to start shopping around I guess! Any ideas if the T3's will fit inside Territory 17" steelies? I use those in the winter so I can put snowchains on the car!

Matt they will fit because you get the same size rotors as you already have. Only change rotor sizes if changing calipers. Edited by Bulletime
  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I too love my Shockworks brakes. Just squeeeeeezed them inside 18" rims.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...