Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

2003 "t" being the month.

I can't info as too what month "t" is but either way it's deep in ba territory.

What's the VIN on the door jamb decal?

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 1m 20d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Great, so what does that mean? The car is running a 13 psi tune. How much Kw can I run safely?

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Where did you buy the car? Does the rego reflect the engine change?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Means you have a dirty old 2003 engine. Klms unknown! Service history unknown. I would be asking the previous owner!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 1m 20d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Private, the engine is reflected on the rego papers. I found out last night.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...