100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 03/02/04 06:40 AM Posted 03/02/04 06:40 AM The title says it all.Calder street drags this Friday, who's coming? I believe APS will be there to take back the title of fastest XR6T in Oz from the guys at C & V who ran an amazing 11.28 last week.I'II be racing my ute, any other takers? C'mon, isn't this why you have a fast car :blahblah: if you don't wanna race come for support of the other turbo's, we need a cheer squad
Rodderz Member 92 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Posted 03/02/04 07:18 AM Posted 03/02/04 07:18 AM I'm there fella, hopefully better weather than last week, but not as hot as heathcote!
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 03/02/04 08:55 AM Author Posted 03/02/04 08:55 AM I'm there fella, hopefully better weather than last week, but not as hot as heathcote! forecast 24 degrees and fine PERFECT!!!
chief Member 166 Member For: 23y 2m 21d Location: Melbourne Posted 03/02/04 09:08 AM Posted 03/02/04 09:08 AM Sorry mate not this week, got a date with the MCG should be a cracker.
Guest ROCKET Guests Posted 03/02/04 09:31 AM Posted 03/02/04 09:31 AM greetings allMark tell me your not in here spruking for support lolregardsrod
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 03/02/04 10:11 AM Author Posted 03/02/04 10:11 AM greetings allMark tell me your not in here spruking for support lolregardsrod Hahahahaha :lol: "I'm not in here spruking for support" there!But those naughty FPV boys from the 'other' forum are pickin' on me :banghead:
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 03/02/04 10:13 AM Author Posted 03/02/04 10:13 AM Sorry mate not this week, got a date with the MCG should be a cracker. Oh man, where are your priorities?
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 03/02/04 10:47 AM Posted 03/02/04 10:47 AM I have to work the next 2 Friday nights so I cant make it. I do have the next 4 after that off and will definately be there on 1 or 2 of them.I believe that on Friday the 12th march that there will be an XR/HSV day where they will park on the infield and join from the other side instead of the que, I will definately be there for that.Geea.
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/02/04 12:05 PM Posted 03/02/04 12:05 PM Mark I have the ute back now but I have one or two minor issues to overcome by Friday. If I can I will be there.
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 03/02/04 08:42 PM Posted 03/02/04 08:42 PM But those naughty FPV boys from the 'other' forum are pickin' on me Kick @rse Mark :lol: Don't rub it in too much though,save that for the Crappodores
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now