Roley94 Member 114 Member For: 13y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/03/14 07:10 AM Posted 20/03/14 07:10 AM (edited) Just wired up a vga to cga converter to the icc. I plugged my laptop into it to test it but I get scrolling lines across the screen. You can see the desktop image in the back ground but it's not very clear. Could this be interference? Edited 20/03/14 07:17 AM by Roley94
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 25d Gender: Male Posted 20/03/14 09:09 AM Posted 20/03/14 09:09 AM What converter are you using?
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 25d Gender: Male Posted 20/03/14 09:15 AM Posted 20/03/14 09:15 AM (edited) I had this one in my BA and had no issues, have a new setup for the BF but have been a bit lazy and haven't installed it yet.http://www.converters.tv/products/vga_to_pal/40.html Edited 20/03/14 09:15 AM by rednose
Roley94 Member 114 Member For: 13y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/03/14 09:34 AM Author Posted 20/03/14 09:34 AM I am using this converter which I have seen being used in a few carputer projects. I didn't have any proper screened video cable on hand so I used a piece of USB cable which is screened. I will pick up the proper cable tomorrow and see if that fixes it.
Roley94 Member 114 Member For: 13y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/03/14 10:48 AM Author Posted 21/03/14 10:48 AM All fixed, turns out I had the plug wired up opposite. Works great now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now