Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 12/03/14 09:08 PM Posted 12/03/14 09:08 PM That could mean serious arse reamage if the builder subs out levelling the block.. (unless you're building on stumps).When I get off my arse and get a soil tester organised I am thinking about leveling our block using some blokes I've met through work.. Be a damn side cheaper organising it myself instead of going through a builder.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 13/03/14 11:01 AM Posted 13/03/14 11:01 AM The builder is a close friend so hoping he'll look after me. Ive got in my head to cut into the block the garage level having it 2 cars wide by 2 cars deep plus storage plus toilet. The house will be above the garage split level
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 13/03/14 11:26 AM Posted 13/03/14 11:26 AM Sounds awesome.. Massive garage mate..My plan is to sacrifice garage (6x6) and capitalise on a 9x5 shed.. With a 5x3 carport..
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 13/03/14 08:22 PM Posted 13/03/14 08:22 PM It has to be cant go backward SDP. Now ive got 3 car garage double + single so the only next step is to go bigger.That's a nice size shed, even the garage is bigger than normal which is good and will be noticeable. Standard these days are about 5.5
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 13/03/14 10:07 PM Posted 13/03/14 10:07 PM Haha my original garage plan was based on 2 cars with doors open and decent storage.. so it was about 6 long and about 8 wide..
Azid Member 213 Member For: 15y 10d Posted 15/03/14 01:04 AM Author Posted 15/03/14 01:04 AM 5.5 x 5.5 garages these days is a joke should be minimum 6x6 2
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 15/03/14 05:14 AM Posted 15/03/14 05:14 AM Its BS................ this is why I added a 3rd garage when I built my first home (current) 11 years ago. I think it costed my an extra 3.5k not much but worth heaps more now for resale. Good selling point.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 26/03/14 08:37 AM Posted 26/03/14 08:37 AM Azid have they started on the house yet mate.
Pete A Member 442 Member For: 17y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill NSW Posted 31/03/14 01:10 AM Posted 31/03/14 01:10 AM 5.5 x 5.5 garages these days is a joke should be minimum 6x6That's why I've added the 3rd garage and extended the garages by an extra 1 meter. in length.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now