Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 08/05/14 09:27 AM Posted 08/05/14 09:27 AM What front spacer. 10mm or moreYep they fit and stick outOnly 8mm spacers on front, leaves a bees dick to the upright, maybe 2mm, wouldn't wanna buckle a wheel :/
Future Legacy Donating Member 116 Member For: 15y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/05/14 02:01 PM Posted 08/05/14 02:01 PM Wheels look good Spyathe. Are you running a spacer on the back?
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 08/05/14 09:46 PM Posted 08/05/14 09:46 PM Only a 5mm on the back, might change to an 8mm when they come back in stock as they only had one pair, I probably don't even need a spacer it's just to match the front offset I guess
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 08/05/14 10:22 PM Posted 08/05/14 10:22 PM Only a 5mm on the back, might change to an 8mm when they come back in stock as they only had one pair, I probably don't even need a spacer it's just to match the front offset I guesshave you rolled the gaurds yet?
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 09/05/14 03:49 AM Posted 09/05/14 03:49 AM Not yet, soon on the list though!
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/05/14 04:09 AM Posted 09/05/14 04:09 AM Guard rollers are cheap. Just do it yourself
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 09/05/14 04:28 AM Posted 09/05/14 04:28 AM where are you located? I have one, you can borrow it for 250 dollars an hour?
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 09/05/14 04:40 AM Posted 09/05/14 04:40 AM Adelaide dude. All good, "I know a guy"
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 09/05/14 05:40 AM Posted 09/05/14 05:40 AM haha I was kidding about the $250/hr. I got mine on EBay for 100 bucks, but dont tell anyone
(Locky) Member 85 Member For: 12y 9m 7d Gender: Male Posted 09/05/14 07:32 AM Posted 09/05/14 07:32 AM (edited) Played around with some wheels I had for the track car17x9+22 with 8mm spacer( so 9+14) and 17x10.5+3Really need the car lowered at least 2in at the rear and 1in or so at the front. But after calling up kings today their super low rears are only 30mm lower so guess I need to lock into resets.Wheels I got coming are same but 19's and chrome face all round. Rears will sit in about 5mm more Edited 09/05/14 07:33 AM by (Locky)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now