brodiegreat New Member 12 Member For: 14y 10m 13d Posted 11/02/14 01:56 AM Author Posted 11/02/14 01:56 AM Dekas, ive got a tridon 92º thermo coming already
phantom xr6t Talks Cheap, Let's Race Member 596 Member For: 19y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Atherton, FNQ Posted 11/02/14 09:39 AM Posted 11/02/14 09:39 AM Call Dave at CPV in mackay and see if he can give you answers over the phone, or take the car for a drive and get him to tune it. Do all these faults occure at WOT or just cruising around? Hes a good bloke he can probably email you a base tune to baby around on to see if it is tune related, if his base tune fixes the issues then go for a drive and get him to tune it properly... Do this, I got my first tune from a cns shop and it was a shocker, a weekend trip to mackay and never looked back, best bloke to talk to and deal with
jas98 Member 1,053 Member For: 14y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Maryborough Qld Posted 13/02/14 01:53 AM Posted 13/02/14 01:53 AM I had same codes however mine is untuned. I replaced 02 sensor but still there after fed days, also running bad at idle etc.after a few weeks I got hold of a new fuel reg chap as chips so replaced it but as soon as I removed the clip for it I could tell something was wrong. the little oring in it was split so I had low (?) fuel pressure and im guessing somtimes allot? after that codes went away
raiserbackxr6t Member 10 Member For: 12y 7m 14d Posted 20/02/14 04:43 PM Posted 20/02/14 04:43 PM I would change the thermostat to a std one. Secondly even with a tune I'd look for a vac leak around the manifold. And look for a busted vac line. That's were I would start
kink Member 294 Member For: 18y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/04/17 10:10 AM Posted 28/04/17 10:10 AM Thread mine. I recently had my exhaust (xforce) fixed under warranty and I'm now getting the P1132 error. Cars running fine, the light just keeps popping up after I clear it. Thoughts?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now